Pages

Shahrukh-Honey Singh join Hands for Chennai Express

Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan wants to make sure that his upcoming Film Chennai Express doesn't lag behind some other big projects lined up later this year.
The Badshah of Bollywood has reportedly joined hands with much sought after Honey Singh to compose a special item song for Chennai Express.

The song is reportedly said to be a tribute to south superstar Rajinikanth. The film is based in south India and it will be an icing on the cake to include Rajinikanth factor in the film

A source close to Honey Singh confirmed the news and said," He was very pleasantly surprised to get a call from Shah Rukh Khan about a very special song."

Honey Singh is very excited about the project.He says," I was very surprised and happy to hear from Shah Rukh bhai. He said he wanted me to do a particular song. I wrote and composed the song while I was in Mauritius. Both Shah Rukh Bhai and I are huge Rajinikanth fans. This number is our tribute to him."

Apparently it is not clear whether the composers of the film Vishal-Shekhar will welcome this move by king Khan. When asked about this Honey Singh replied," What can I do? Shah Rukh bhai asked me to do a song I couldn’t refuse. I can tell you this much. When the song comes out it will be a craze among not just Shah Rukh and my fans, but also among Rajini sir’s fans.”